Dr. Nandita P Palshetkar is a part of the Infertility unit of numerous eminent doctor's facilities like the Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, Fortis Group of doctor's facilities Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Gurgoan and the Dr. D.Y. Patil Hospital and Medical research Center Navi Mumbai.
She is at present the teacher of OBGY at the Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai and instructor for super claim to fame degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai.
• Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at D.Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
• Teacher for super forte degree (FNB), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board, Delhi, at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
• Practicing Infertility throughout the previous 18 years.
• Training in IVF and Micromanipulation, University of Ghent – Belgium.
• Alpha School of Embryology – Naples, Italy.
• IVF and ICSI Training - Melbourne, Copenhagen and Denmark (IVF Centers).
• Hex World Newsmakers Achievers Awards for Best Doctor in Gynecologist field on first May 2010
• "Best Woman Achiever" Award in the gynecological field from the Mayor of Mumbai (Mrs. Shraddha Jadhav) in 2010
• "Best Woman Achiever" Award in the gynecological field from Giants Group of Byculla from the Mayor in 2009
• "BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD" and GOLD MEDAL, Certificate of Excellence and Certificate of Felicitation for the year 2009, at the Conference on "Financial Growth and National Unity" composed by the Friendship Forum of India on February 25, 2009
• She was additionally perceived as the "Maharashtrian Woman Achiever" at the Mumbai Festival, at the Gateway of India on the 26th January 2006.
|Medical School & Fellowships||Institute||Year|
|MD||Mumbai University, India||-----|
|Member||Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction||-----|
|Member||European Society of Human Reproduction||-----|
|Member||American Society of Echocardiography||-----|
|Member||Indian Association of Human Reproduction||-----|
|Member||Indian Council for Medical Research||-----|
|MEMBER||Association of fellow gynaecology||-----|
|MEMBER||Indian Medical Association, Mumbai Branch||-----|
|TREASURE||Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society||-----|
|Training in USG & FHR Monitoring||Wadia Hospital, Bombay||-----|
|Training in Cytology||Cama Hospital, Bombay||-----|
|Training in IVF & Micromanipulation||University of Ghent – Ghent, Belgium||-----|
|Training in IVF & ICSI||Melbourne IVF Centre, Australia||-----|
|Designation & Department||Hospital||Year|
|Obstetrician & Gynaecology, Infertility Unit,Consultant||Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre||-----|
|Bloom IVF,Professor||D Y Patil Hospital, Mumbai||-----|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology,Director||Fortis Memorial Research Institute||-----|
India Health Help is a holistic medical tourism platform that offers to patients from around the world a chance to access some of best medical services in India. With access to the best hospitals, diagnostic centres, multi-speciality facilities and super-specialist medical expertise, we channel the right patient to the right medical solution for quick, effective and affordable recovery.