INDIA HEALTH HELP BLOG
How can I get Best Infertility Treatment in India?
February 2, 2018
Infertility and its Causes
Infertility primarily refers to problems a couple faces in conceiving, or getting pregnant after regular intercourse for one year. In biological terms, it refers to inability of a person to contribute to conception. Infertility can be seen in men, women or both.
The state of a woman where she is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term also refers to infertility.
Common causes of infertility (both in men and women) are as follows:
- Sperm causes
- Unexplained infertility
- Ovulation problems
- Age-related factors
- Tubal causes
There are different cases of infertility. Some are cases where man and women both may be sub fertile or infertile. In other cases, it is suspected to be genetic or immunological; it may be that the couple cannot conceive together without assistance but is independently fertile.
Popular treatments used for Infertility
Infertility treatments can be grouped into three categories:
Medicines that better Fertility:
Medicines primarily improve ovulation. Ovulation should occur in women once a month until the menopause. In some women, ovulation may not occur at all for various reasons. To control the hormones that pass into ovaries, medicines are recommended.
Before taking any medicine for infertility, have a full discussion with your doctor. Be aware of any side effects or risks, success rates or any other factor.
Surgery may be an option in the following situations:
- Fibroids- Fibroids found in women are surgically removed if there is no other explanation for the infertility.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome- A special ovaries operation which is suitable for some women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Fallopian Tube Problems- Fallopian tubes surgery may be helpful to solve infertility caused by fallopian tube problems. For example, blocked fallopian tubes, scarred from a previous disease, infection, or other problem.
- A Cause of Male Infertility- Surgery is done if infertility is due to blocked sperm by an abnormality in the epididymis in the testis.
There are several techniques advised by the specialists keeping in mind the case of the patient. Current major techniques are:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF means outside body fertilization. It is mostly used in couples whose fallopian tubes are blocked or there is unexplained infertility. Fertility medicines are taken to stimulate the ovaries to make more eggs than usual. After the eggs are formed, a minor operation is needed to for egg retrieval. The aim of IVF is for sperm to fertilize the eggs to form embryos.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): In IUI, sperms are placed in woman’s uterus by using a fine plastic tube. It is comparatively a simple procedure. Fertilization takes place within the uterus. It is a very successful procedure.
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT): Egg or sperm are referred as gamete. In GIFT, the eggs are mixed with sperm and the mixture of eggs and sperm are then placed into one of the woman's fallopian tubes.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): in ICSI, individual sperm is injected directly into an egg. ICSI may be done when sperms are produced in the usual way.
Egg Donation and embryo donation are two other techniques of IVF which are very successful and helpful.
Infertility treatment in India
Infertility treatment in India happens to be the most promising infertility treatment destination where a wide range of international tourists come from around world. Infertility cost in India is not only within their budget, but also is available with high class surgical facilities with quick medical appointments, medical care and service operations.
IVF treatments in India have cured all global patients and childless couples from various kinds of male and female infertility disorders. The quality of healthcare amenities and medical treatment in India is absolutely high class. Best IVF hospitals in India where you can get your happiness is Fortis Hospital, Artemis Hospital, W Pratiksha Hospital and many more.
At India Health Help, we guide the couples facing difficulties in conceiving, and provide comprehensive solutions to help them achieve healthy parenthood. India Health Help is a medical tourism platform that offers to patients from around the world a chance to access some of best medical services in India at affordable prices.
Our treatments are available in almost all the cities of India with advanced technology and infrastructure. To know more about cancer treatment in India, visit our website, www.indiahealthhelp.com or call- (+91)-999-995-0957